3D Bioprinter & Bioprinting Solutions
Our 3D bioprinting technology will be a fundamental solution for tissue engineers and life scientists to research and develop biomimetic human tissues and organs with telling effect
Massively multiplexed 3D bioprinting system
- 15 multi-channel 3D bioprinting system (Possible to use 15 different types of biomaterials simultaneously + support on 6 channel simultaneous outputs)
- Versatile injection functions facilitate not only constructing 3D multilayered structure of middle and high viscosity biomaterials but also low viscosity biomaterials
- Various cross-linking technology (pH, Enzyme, Chemical, UV, Temperature)
3D fabricating technology of low viscosity biomaterials
- Low viscosity micro-valve droplet and nebulized cross-linking technology facilitate construction of 3D freeform fabrication of multilayered human tissue structure without high viscosity scaffolds
- The micro injection method for low viscosity biomaterials can increase the precision of the high viscosity extrusion to more than 10 times the original rate, dramatically increasing cell viability by preventing injection shock. This can also produce various shapes and consistent outputs through using low viscosity biomaterials
Reconstructing Artificial Human Skins
We’ve been researching and developing various reconstructed human skin models through scalable and versatile 3D bioprinting technology, building towards implementing transplantable biomimetic human skin
Reconstructing artificial skin model through 3D bioprinter
- Includes fibroblasts and keratinocytes, along with implementing the full-thickness artificial human skin that clearly distinguishes between the epidermis and dermis of the skin.
- Unlike conventional commercial artificial skin tissues, our skin model, implemented by using our 3D bioprinter, maintains its shape and size without tissue shrinkage or dryness during the incubation period of the artificial skin tissue.
- Skin pigmentation is made possible by 3D bioprinting melanocytes without chemical stimulation or projecting external UV projection.
On-demand manufacturing technology of artificial human skins
- Easy alternatives for construction of various skin tissues-of-interest
- Viable adjustment for skin thickness and multifarious depth and shape of skin blemishes
- Possible with simultaneous batch 3D bioprinting for an automated production